Sick Chicks is a sisterhood and we rely on YOUR support to make this community what it is, we encourage you to look into just some of the ways to join us.
become an ambassador or join our chicks on campus Crew
Sick Chicks is looking for passionate women who want to help share our message of empowerment and unity through hosting events, raising money, spreading the word on social media and more! We invite you to apply to become a brand ambassador.
- Media Influencers
- Spread the word about Sick Chicks on social media
- Promote events in your area
- Have your own personalized promo code for our Sick Chicks Swag
- Help moderate our social media channels with Take Overs
- Assist with cyber campaigns
- Local Leaders
- Be a big sister!
- Host Sick Chicks Events
- Karaoke Nights
- Movie Nights
- Spa Days
- Self Love Clubs
- ...And more!
- Have public speaking opportunities in your local community
- Be a bridge between some of your favorite organizations and Sick Chicks
- Raise awareness about Sick Chicks
- Be a leader in legislative advocacy in your community
- Get community service hours
Join our program for college-aged chicks called "Chicks on Campus" to start a Sick Chicks club at your university! Clubs Can:
- Be a link between your school's Disabled Students Office and students
- Host awareness events for different illness and disability communities
- Speak around campus and in your local community
- Bring care packages to Sisters in need at hospitals
- Hold Sister Nights and other fun events for the Sick Chicks on your campus (see above events under "Local Leaders")
- ...And so much more!
Apply to be an Ambassador HERE
Apply to join our Chicks on Campus Crew HERE
write a spotlight post
Your voice is powerful and deserves a platform to be heard. Want to write about your specific illness or disability to raise awareness? Go for it! Want to tackle the issues of sexism in medicine? Heck yes we support it! Want to talk about that time you put on the perfect pair of heels and felt like you could conquer the world? Tell us about it!
Spotlight posts are subject to editing, but will always be sent back to the author for approval before posting. Please send your Spotlight Submission through the "Let's Talk" page with the subject line as "Spotlight Submission". All Spotlight posts must come with three high quality images to choose from for a cover photo, any other images to be included in the post, a one to two sentence bio including social media handles/email if the author is comfortable, and an image to be used as a headshot.
Come to an event near you
Our Ambassadors are stationed internationally and each have the capability to host events both cyber, such as tweet chats, and in person, such as karaoke nights. All of our events are safe and accessible for Sick Chicks Sisters. Some age restrictions may apply depending on the event, but usually all events are open for Sick Chicks aged 13-23. Head over to our "Events" page for details and locations of upcoming events!
Connect with us on social media! We love getting to know our Sick Chicks Sisters, and what better way than through pictures? Tag us in posts wearing your favorite Sick Chicks Swag, or of your #sickchicks moments, and join our private Facebook group meant just for Sick Chicks Sisters here!